Struggling to hear the sounds around you? Do you constantly find yourself asking, “What?” when someone says something? Do you turn the TV up to a level that others find painful?
If you said yes to any of those, it’s time for a hearing test.
At Hear Pure, we help you reconnect with life – there’s simply no reason to go gracefully into the silence. An in-depth hearing test is the first step toward a custom hearing loss treatment plan that will help you once more experience just how beautiful life can sound.
Signs You Need A Hearing Test Immediately
• You no longer enjoy social events because you find it difficult to understand people around you.
• You’ve stopped participating in activities you enjoy because it is difficult to hear what people are saying.
• You spend less time on the phone because you struggle to hear even with the volume turned up.
• You turn the TV or radio volume up to high levels.
• You find that everyday sounds are either very low or inaudible, including your alarm clock, or cellphone ring.
• There’s a constant ringing or buzzing sound in your ears.
• You struggle to understand new people when first meeting them.
• You watch people’s lips when they speak to you so you can understand what they’re saying.
• You constantly ask people to repeat themselves.
How Does A Hearing Test Work?
So, how does it work? It’s simple, fast, and effective. When you schedule a hearing test with HearPure, one of our highly-trained hearing specialists will use advanced tools and equipment to assess your hearing by measuring the threshold at which you are able to hear specific tones at various volume levels. A hearing test will help us determine:
Ultimately, the results of your hearing tests will be presented in what’s called an audiogram, which is a visual representation of your hearing sensitive depicted in hertz and decibels. This allows us to determine your degree of hearing loss, as well as the underlying cause. Your hearing loss treatment plan will be based on the results of your test to ensure we address your specific situation.
It’s not too late to make a dramatic change in your hearing. Contact us today to schedule a hearing test and hear what’s been missing from your life!
Your ability to hear specific sounds!
How well you hear and understand speech!
How well you hear and understand speech with background noise present
“Don’t bother with the big chains…”
“Don’t bother with the big chains, come to Hear Pure for a friendly, personal and professional service. I have recently purchased new hearing aids from Hear Pure in Heswall. The service I received from appointment booking through testing and sales follow up has been a truly pleasurable experience. All the staff I have dealt with have choosing aids, fine tuning to after been unfailingly friendly, helpful and professional. I am happy to recommend Hear Pure, Heswall to anyone needing any help with their hearing”.
“I cannot recommend them more highly.”
“Paul and his friendly staff were amazing to me. I cannot recommend them more highly. They not only cleared my ear of some stubborn wax but more importantly put my mind at ease and helped me to relax given that I was facing long term tinnitus & potential loss of hearing due to a viral ear infection. I’m still on the road to recovery but have a much more positive outlook thanks to Hear Pure and their encouragement. Thank you Paul, Vanessa & staff .
“Attentive and helpful staff”
“I have had ear cleaning, then an audiology test and subsequently had new hearing aids supplied and fitted. Attentive and helpful staff – which makes a big difference – thank you”.
Why choose Hear Pure for your Hearing Aids?
• Our LOWEST PRICE PROMISE means you won’t find a better price with such attentive service anywhere else!
• An in-depth hearing assessment to determine the type and degree of hearing loss affecting you.
• Creating a custom hearing loss treatment plan that takes you from struggling to hear to crystal clear hearing.
• Working with you to address common, ongoing conditions, including wax build-up that can affect hearing, tinnitus, and other conditions.
• Addressing ongoing hearing loss through professional assessments, important treatments, and advanced technology.
• Working with you to determine if hearing aids are right for you, as well as which type is best suited to your needs today and in the future.
• Custom fitting and programming for your hearing aids to ensure they’re perfectly suited to your lifestyle and needs.