Convenient sized 10ml bottle of hyperallergenic Earol Swim spray. For use before swimming to prevent the unpleasant symptons and potentially harmful effects of trapped water in the ears. Reduces the risk of ear infection. Supplied in handy plastic box for storage.
Earol Swim has been developed with two fundamental therapeutic benefits. Those being, to prevent swimmers ear and, to prevent trapped water in the ear.
Earol Swim is the perfect solution for those engaged in any water-based activity.
Benefits of Earol Swim:
- Earol Swim delivers a discrete unit dose of olive oil that lines the auditory canal providing a water resistant barrier. Simple use of application.
- Earol Swim is a natural non-medicinal product – Olive oil is a benign, vegetable oil, extracted from olives.
- Earol Swim has a unique delivery system to prevent over application.
- Earol Swim is highly self intuitive and easy to use. Simply place the actuator into the opening of the auditory canal, tilt his or her head slightly to one side and depresses the actuator.
- Earol Swim is hypoallergenic.